We are specialised in working with Corian®. We fabricate washbasins, bathtubs, shower trays and furnishings branded Planit. At the same time we are also a partner to designers and architects looking to create custom furnishings. These two souls are united by an idea of design as a path to beauty, by a savoir-faire stretching back over twenty years, but above all by Corian®, a state-of-the-art and versatile material that never ceases to amaze us.
60% Planit trademark
The creation of collections and products of design for the bathroom.
The development of products for interior designers.
The creation of solid surface products for other companies.
How we work
- Specialized workers at Planit use numerically controlled pantographs for which they also write the processing programs. Rigor and thoroughness are very important, they are needed to avoid mistakes and unnecessary waste.
- The workers of the construction stand out for the careful gluing of parts, in the reading of technical drawings and measurements with caliber.
- Light is crucial in the grinding department. Staff should see the smallest details separately, without shadows and reflections, to find and remove even the most minute asperity with a careful, delicate and meticulous control and remarkable dexterity.
- The workers of the packaging Department are dedicated to the construction of tailor-made packaging: each product is placed vertically over the wooden table, covered with bubble foam, cardboard and wooden panels on the outside. For a truly safe transport.
- The quality personnel in the final control have developed a particular visual and tactile sensitivity, in order to assess the conformity of the products to Planit standards. Customers require high quality products and are entitled to receive only the best.
- The Warehouse Department requires personnel dedicated to the order as an organizing principle. More than a status to be achieved, it is a continuously evolving condition to place in a clear and unambiguous way production materials and finished goods in transit.